Serie A - Jornada 9 – Juventus 1-1 Genoa Temporada 2018/19 - 20 Octubre de 2018

elpelusa

Mega Fútbol
16/4/12
El empate es justo. Juventus se relajó al punto que dejaron que un verde Kouamè se mandara tremenda avivada para asistir a Bessa con toda la defensa juventina mirando para otro lado.

Eso de que Genoa solo juega dos partidos al año es una muestra de cómo @elpelusa solo mira su ombligo.

Enviado desde mi SM-J701M mediante Tapatalk
Si, ese Genoa europeo

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6 mediante Tapatalk

elpelusa

Mega Fútbol
16/4/12
Cuantos partidos de Genoa miras por temporada?

No mas preguntas Señor Juez

Los que pasan.

elpelusa

Mega Fútbol
16/4/12
Entonces tu frase "Lpm, Genoa juega dos putos partidos al año y nada más." podemos confirmar que es hablar por hablar.

Lo que tú digas wn

elpelusa

Mega Fútbol
16/4/12
Juventus debió ganar éste partido, no capitalizar oportunidades cuesta caro al final.

Costa se le noto lo falto de minutos, a destiempo en casi todo.

Mientras más veo a Piatek más se me hace un delantero solitario, muy luchador si, pero que se aísla para que todas las pelotas vayan hacia el, hay que verlo con un equipo con juego asociado. Por eso yo prefiero un Higuaín sobre un Icardi.

elpelusa

Mega Fútbol
16/4/12
Allegri: 'Juve drifted away'
By Football Italia staff
Allegri-1809-tie-epa_2.jpg

EPA.png

Max Allegri complained the 1-1 draw with Genoa “was the biggest example of drifting out of the game that I’ve seen in my years at Juventus.”

The Bianconeri dominated the match for long periods, but were caught napping when the ball didn’t go out for a corner and Christian Kouame put it back in for Daniel Bessa’s header.

This result terminates the perfect start of 10 wins out of 10 between Serie A and the Champions League.

“It’s very simple, we left the game. Genoa did well to stay in there and instead of scoring for 2-0, we conceded for 1-0,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“This shouldn’t happen, because the Scudetto is won and lost in games like this. In the second half, our minds were on Manchester United and we fell asleep.

“After the equaliser, we then went from sleeping to frenetic desperation, and neither of these attitudes is acceptable. We should’ve had our mind on the job at hand.

“A good 10 minutes before the goal, we were already drifting out of the game. It was coming, we could see it from the touchline. I think it’ll be good for us, as this is a wake-up call so everyone can remember that nothing is to be taken for granted.

“The ball was bouncing around for three or four seconds, so we had all the time needed to go and mark the players in the box, but we’d been drifting for a while beforehand.

“Every match has to be won on the field throughout 90 minutes. Nothing is guaranteed or won before we’ve stepped on to the pitch.

“It was a decent first half, even if we were a little impatient there too and kept trying to immediately find the goal rather than pass it around to create spaces. We had a lot of possession, but were never really in control of it.

“I have to say, it was in the air, as some of the training sessions weren’t great either. It’s not as if we could finish the game off and go home, we had to play the entire 90 minutes regardless of the result.

“It’s a pity, as we could’ve put more pressure on Napoli and broken away at the top, but instead we dropped points.

“It’ll be very different with Manchester United, as they’ll play to win and so will we. Genoa did well today to play in defence and try to stay in the game, but I have to say this was the biggest example of drifting out of the game that I’ve seen in my years at Juventus.”

Suscribo cada una de las palabras

elgagliani

Mega Fútbol
20/8/12
Vos imaginate que el año pasado llegó libre porque no lo quería nadie. Lo ficha Genoa porque la hija del presidente es la esposa. Cuando Ballardini es confirmado y le renuevan el contrato lo declara prescindible y vuelve a quedar libre.

Una semana después de despedir sin motivo a Ballardini, el suegro de Veloso lo vuelve a fichar.

Justamente estaba pensando en la "casualidad" que sale Ballardini y entra Veloso, pero no creí que Preziozi fuese tan pendejo, pero creo que lo subestimé :v

Palmatoria

Mega Fútbol
6/2/16
No lo pude ver.

Estos empates deben servir para que el equipo reaccione y deje de andar dormido. Aún la ventaja es cómoda con Napoli, pero no pueden perderse puntos así.